• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You decide abortion.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Birth or Not

WARNING: CLICKING TO THE ABOVE WEBSITE AND READING THE STORY THAT FOLLOWS MAY LOWER YOUR IQ.

Internet Shock: Couple Lets You Vote on Whether They Get an Abortion | The Blaze

Short story. Two dufuses decided to create a website where people can vote on whether or not they should have an abortion or go through with the pregnancy. From what I can tell this is a real story, not a joke. A comment from another website summed it up nicely: Pro-Life or Pro-Abortion, we can all agree these people shouldn't raise children.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm glad to see that the "Give Birth" votes are winning by a landslide at the moment.

That being said, I hope somebody comes up with a way to sue this site or make a federal case out of it. It could lead to some very positive legal changes in favor of life.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
These asses are trying to become famous.
Sometimes I hope she doesn't give birth to that baby, because when the baby grows up and sees this idiotic poll, I'm sure she/he's gonna hate those fame-whores parents forever.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
This has nothing to do with the issue itself, just the very fucking strange people who are allowing strangers on the internet to vote on their possible child. It's their decision, no one else's. Then again, you could argue that this stunt could shed some light on why some people are really frightened at the possibility of abortion being made illegal since it wouldn't be up to the parents as there would be no choice at all.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Pro Life, Pro Abortion, is not the focus here. Its that dumbasses aren't responsible enough to make decisions for themselves.

I might just vote abortion just so the poor child doesn't have to be raised by dumbass parents.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I might just vote abortion just so the poor child doesn't have to be raised by dumbass parents.
So, you would be in favor of forced euthanization for orphans and kids of bad parents?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm glad to see that the "Give Birth" votes are winning by a landslide at the moment.

That being said, I hope somebody comes up with a way to sue this site or make a federal case out of it. It could lead to some very positive legal changes in favor of life.
To be fair, the "Give birth" votes were likely to be winning even if the majority of people were pro-choice.

Pro-life people will by definition be strongly in favor of the baby being born. The pro-choice people will generally be okay with the baby being born or not, as long as the parents have the choice either way.

Reactions: Sim

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
This is a ploy to make themselves infamous by abusing a current issue, therefore I refuse to see what their names are, vote in their poll, show this to anyone I know, or discuss it any further than this post.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
This is a ploy to make themselves infamous by abusing a current issue, therefore I refuse to see what their names are, vote in their poll, show this to anyone I know, or discuss it any further than this post.
I didn't vote either.
Why take part in their shameful, ridiculous poll?

Bananas

Endangered Species
I want a vote to have them both sterilised.