You damn Americans...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Nevyrmoore, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

You get the Wii in November, yet we Europeans have to wait until the 8th of December. I WANT IT NOW!

...at least this wait means I have enough money to afford it and at least one more game...problem is I'm stuck between Red Steel and LoZ...

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

wii? I live in LA yet never heard of it. i guess i take things for granted sometimes..

3. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

You've never heard of the Nintendo Wii?

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Have you also never heard of the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3? Those, along with the Nintendo Wii, are the new gaming consoles that have just come out/are being released soon.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

yea...and we got gears of war and yall still dont have it correct? lol

6. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

Dude, Gears of War has got to be the best game ever.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

My best buy has campers out there at their front door for friday for the PS3 and their only giving out 28 which have already been bought. That darn system cost too much and I want one so Bbbbaadddd T_T

8. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

oh they have a new nintendo console... last nintendo I owned was a super nintendo..... sigh* good times from donkey kong...

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

That I don't mind, as I don't have a 360, and can't AFFORD a 360

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I hate it when these things happen...u have to wait months or maybe a year until it gets down to an affordable price ><; The PS3 is like 2 car payments or it's like one month of rent to some ppl wasted on something that is bound to have it's price go down T_T