You Could Date....

Turbo

Registered Member
If you were invited onto a TV show and told live on air that you could date any celebrity; music, movies, tv, modeling, sports; and that if that person you chose was married or dating that they would get divorced or break up to date you for a two-month period to see if they would want to stay with your or not....who would it be and why?

please refrain from reasons like "OMFG CAUSE THEY'RE HOT". lets have some decent reasons.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Jessica Biel

She's fuckin' smokin'. Not to mention, did you see her move in the Blade movies? Also, Turbo, it may be hard to refrain from the "because she's hot" responses because it's hard to know much else about celebrities.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ì would so do it, lets be honest here, everyone has a dream girl and usually there in the category that you mentioned Turbo, so I believe most of the people would do it. If I had a chance to choose the girl, it probably would be Tiffany Amber Thiessen, she's always been my dream girl.

redsoxocd

living on the border
hmm...David Ortiz. I've been pretty obsessed with him for a long time. And from the one time that I met him he's a really nice guy, and he's really really determined and some one that would do anything for his team, so I take that he would do anything for his family too. Not to mention...he's fucking hott...I LOVE HIM

Iris

rainbow 11!
Gabrielle Christian.

The girl in my sig.

God, she's beautiful. Plus I love her role on South of Nowhere. (She plays a lesbian.)