So I was pondering a lot the past couple of weeks of things I would like to do in my lifetime before I pass away. So I thought to make a bucket list as I thought more and more about it, I'm sure everyone has something or some place they would like to do/go in their lifetime. It's exciting to make the list in my opinion because it can be like a life set goal while you're growing and living life. I can only think of a couple myself, but I'd like to know what everyone has on their list, or you can make one, to share you goals to do in life before you kick the bucket. Here's some things on my list so far from what I've been pondering:
- Get my "Graduado"(Graduate) cord in Capoeira and open up a school in Fort Worth.
- Graduate College
- Become an E.R Nurse
- Go to Japan, Russia, London and Greece.
- Go visit my birthplace in Germany.
- Own a motorcycle
- Own a house
- Get married and have some kids
- Try sky and scooba diving.