• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You Are The Witness

Dabs

Registered Member
Did you ever witness something, that you wish you never had??

Konshentz

Konshentz
My parents having sex, but that's it.

Never did I accidentally see the face of a mob hitman or a mutilated corpse.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Two girls, One cup
One guy, one jar
etc.

Dabs

Registered Member
Two girls, One cup
One guy, one jar
etc.

Oh God, if the two girls thing is what I think you're talking about, I saw it too..that's worse than walking in on your parents having sex ~LoL~
But lucky me, that never happened to me~

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Many many things.

Sometimes just my own stupidity.

As soon as brain bleach is invented I am totally going in for that!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Yes, a cat on the side of the road that had been hit by a car but wasn't dead. This was 25 years ago and I still remember it clearly. :sad:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Oh God, if the two girls thing is what I think you're talking about, I saw it too..that's worse than walking in on your parents having sex ~LoL~
But lucky me, that never happened to me~
I don't know, I think those are both pretty horrible and unforgettable visuals that haunt you for years and years. Haha. I still haven't fully recovered from seeing parental pound town. I wonder if seeing your kid in that situation is anywhere close to the same level of "holy fuck, no!"?