You and your Ipod

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
what's the connection you have with it?
do you use it all the time? you listen to your mp3 player while walking/going to work/school/anywhere?

to me it's frustrating and destructing. i never use a MP3 while walking or when i'm outside home. i generally walk and when i put my headphones on ... it's always risky because i get lost in it .. and it gives me an headache.
i see everyone having the tendency of using it 24 hours a day. .. while to me it's nerve racking for several reason.
(don't get me wrong...i love listening to music/radio/anything.) but not through headphones and while walking.

how about you?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I listen to it on my way to work, after work and sometimes when I'm on the computer.
I love music and it gives me a lot of happiness before I have to go into work or when I'm making the boring journey home.

Me and my ipod go through stages. Right now we're still involved but seeing other people. I listen to the radio in the car and music on my computer, but I will sometimes take the ipod out if I go for a walk. I would never take it on a trip down to the shops or something though, can't be bothered with that. I can also go months without really using it, and the opposite too, but at the moment it's somewhere in the middle.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
well...the issue is not whether you guys love music or not .. lol. (most of us do love music).
the issue is why you use your ipod? just because of that or because you want to feel less lonely while alone at home or while walking down the road/driving the car.

i know lots of friends who use it (not because they love music) but because it's an obsession to them or because they find a good way to spend time ...[as if there was nothing else in the world to spend time with ... ]

Bliss

Sally Twit
Well when I say I love music then I'd rather take my light MP3 player with me than putting the stereo over my shoulder and walking down the street.

browneyes106

Registered Member
I use it when I'm exercising or running. I sometimes take to work with me and hook it up on speaker base. I sometimes listen to my iPod when I'm cleaning the house.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Jogging, exercising, running?

I lol'd. A whole bunch. I don't do any of those.

But I listen to my iPod a whole bunch. I got a Bose Sounddock to listen to it at home (my parents really spoiled me with that. I will not deny.) and I listen to it on trips.

I listen to mine at work and sometimes when I am just hanging out alone, with nothing better to do. I usually change the songs, or at least add a few new ones daily - it is really the only thing that keeps me from ging crazy and quitting work. Ha.