You and the World Wide Web

Steerpike

Registered Member
How much, if any, consideration do you give to what you post on the internet?

On a day-to-day basis, none whatsoever, really. I don't think twice about putting pictures up (not that I really use any social networking sites) and I write whatever. The only time I can think of where I hold back is when talking about my friends on sites like this one.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I would say I do put a lot of consideration into my posts, mostly within the legal context. For example admitting to something that would be frowned upon by the law, not that I've really don anything against the law, but you never know who would be looking at the sites that you go on. Maybe I'm just totally paranoid.
I also put consideration into what I say so as to not offend any particular person or group of people that might be reading what I'm saying.

I would say I do put a lot of consideration into my posts, mostly within the legal context. For example admitting to something that would be frowned upon by the law, not that I've really don anything against the law, but you never know who would be looking at the sites that you go on. Maybe I'm just totally paranoid.
I think you are getting paranoid in your old age, remember the reason you signed up to GF? :lol:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I think you are getting paranoid in your old age, remember the reason you signed up to GF? :lol:

oh yeah :stare: did you have to remind me of that! :-/

But seriously that's what I think when I post and even when I talk to people on msn lol..
PS Im not old!!!!!!! Im just............................................ mature?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I think enough to put things down that make grammatical sense. Otherwise, I sorta try to get things typed out before the little flag that stops me from saying things pops up. Otherwise its totally clean and not funny.

Skylar

Keepin' It Real
I'm more careful about my personal info and what I put out and to who.

I used to be on censor free forums, no holds barred and vent my anger out on some folk. But in time, I've grown up and that just doesn't excite me anymore.

Turbo

Registered Member
most of the time i put some kind of thought into what i post. its very rare that i just post randomly without thinking about it.