You and the World Wide Web

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steerpike, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

How much, if any, consideration do you give to what you post on the internet?

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

On a day-to-day basis, none whatsoever, really. I don't think twice about putting pictures up (not that I really use any social networking sites) and I write whatever. The only time I can think of where I hold back is when talking about my friends on sites like this one.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I would say I do put a lot of consideration into my posts, mostly within the legal context. For example admitting to something that would be frowned upon by the law, not that I've really don anything against the law, but you never know who would be looking at the sites that you go on. Maybe I'm just totally paranoid.
    I also put consideration into what I say so as to not offend any particular person or group of people that might be reading what I'm saying.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think you are getting paranoid in your old age, remember the reason you signed up to GF? :lol:

5. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Not much thought. Like Nix I don't admit to anything, but usually I just post what comes to mind.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

oh yeah :stare: did you have to remind me of that! :-/

But seriously that's what I think when I post and even when I talk to people on msn lol..
    PS Im not old!!!!!!! Im just............................................ mature?

7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I think enough to put things down that make grammatical sense. Otherwise, I sorta try to get things typed out before the little flag that stops me from saying things pops up. Otherwise its totally clean and not funny.

8. Skylar

Skylar Keepin' It Real

I'm more careful about my personal info and what I put out and to who.

I used to be on censor free forums, no holds barred and vent my anger out on some folk. But in time, I've grown up and that just doesn't excite me anymore.

9. fleinn

fleinn 101010

Hmm. Never tell a lie, not drink and post, always be polite.. ok, maybe not a lot..

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

most of the time i put some kind of thought into what i post. its very rare that i just post randomly without thinking about it.