YODA!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by BigBlue, Jul 21, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

[​IMG]

What do you think about that one??

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

hmm a bit plain and the sword is random man keep tryin tho! i like u sig right now though

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I love it not sure why but I do 1/10 jk I am not even going to rate this for real.

its a good sig but, all you did was ummm well uhhhh......... focl

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

sword??!?!?! its no sword its a lightsaber... -_- but thanks for the comment though

man its hard to impress Mr blur ... ill keep at it

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like the sig bro I think you did a pretty good job with it. I have to give it 8/10. It is really hard to impress Mr Blur he doesnt like anything but is own work lol. Keep up the good work.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Vince I just keep seeing this and I have to say something because I found it really funny.

Do you not know how to put the "H" in "his" every post I have ever seen by you were you said his you always write is???????? Just asking.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am sorry I am french and sometimes I forgot to add the H I'll try to do my best to add it in the future.

Anyways let's go to back to the Yoda topic.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

All you did was add the faint faint lines? Maybe blurred the background a bit? I donno... it's alright looking, but there's just not much to it.

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hold it and rewind for just a sec.....Vince is french?! Now I have heard everything so far that there is to hear X_X

I was never really a big fan of Star Wars....the only reason I ever watched was because of the lightsabers( not swords Mr.Blur --; ) The sig looks sharp and clean looking but it's lacking SOMETHING I just don't know what it is yet >>; But I do like how the saber stands out and it's green so of course Im gonna like it hehehe*sweatdrops* So I give this piece of work an...8/10. Don't worry Tan u'll impress Mr.Blur soon enough I'm sure of it...just have faith and don't do weird sigs like he does, make some awesome bg's and I am sure u'll catch his attention! ^_^;