Yoat

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Herr Gestalt, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Hallo to any and all; having browsed the site and being referred by a very reliable source, I look forward to being here. Yoat.

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Heeeey, so this is my brother... he's a pretty spiffy guy, so give him the time of day if you get the chance. Glad to have you here, bro (promise I won't call you that in real life lol).

3. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

. . . could you? Just a few times?

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Give me a min, I'll walk over to the other room and do it. It'll be like a party! Whooooo!

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I can see certain hereditary similarities already.

Kaz, moderator of Mature Discussion with Hoosier. You like that your older brother's become hot stuff on the Net?

Kaz

6. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

It makes me feel like I'm living with a celebrity!

. . . if you could get famous for interwebbing instead of sleeping. And if the celebrity diet consisted soley of ungodly things wrapped in tortillas. . .

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'll have to ask your bro if wrapping Captain Crunch in a sugar coated tortilla for breakfast is as big an indulgence as he claims.

Welcome, ye who are damned to roam the Earth with Senator for the full school year.

Hoosier.

8. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Try cold pasta, chocolate chips, cold cuts, muenster cheese, and peanuts. I think we live in Taco Town.

And thanks!

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Sugar coated tortilla? Never! http://www.missionfoods.com/tortillasplus/heart_healthy.asp
    96% Fat Free "Heart Healthy" Burrito Size, Flour is the way to go for tortilla action.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Some brother you got

Anyways

Welcome to Fusion Central,
    Have a great time here and enjoy your stay
    and hope to see you active as SenB