• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yo, UK

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You lot seem properly unable to pronounce "temporarily" correctly. We all, on t'other haind, cain't say "nudity" rat to save our behinds. Let's forgit all that and set a spell, real simple-like, and have us a tall boy - er, pint.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm not from the UK, but I do speak Bri'ish! Can I have a pint or 8? Can it be Kronenberg rather though. Fosters tastes like piss!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Oh, aye. The 1664 is gear. If you can't handle a little urine bouquet in your suds, though, you're not the real party girl I first took you for.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Somewhere in these scrolls, there is a story about me and Fosters, involving the fighting of invisible tigers, streaking in front of the Houses of Parliament and Olympic diving off the London Bridge - IN ONE NIGHT!!!

What is that you were saying about me not being a party girl!!!

Pfft. If you want to play with the big dogs, don't piss like a puppy!! :rolleyes:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
OMG, run for the hills! Safe yourself!

P-F-F-T!!!!!!!!!!!