• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yo mamma jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Does anyone know any yo momma jokes.
I got a few.
1. Yo mamma so poor when someone asked her why are you kicking a can she said i'm moving.
2.Yo mamma so dumb she put a peep hole on a glass door.
3.Yo mamma do big she stepped on an aeroplane and turned it into a sub marine.
4. Yo mamma so hairy she has afros on her nipples.

Yeah well thats all I got from the top of my head.

Does anyone else have any.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well , Yo mamma's so ugly she could make a Train take a dirt road... :lol:

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
:lol: So it's gotta be that way now aye. Well your mamma is sooo poor when someone stepped on a sigarette she said "hey who turned off the heater".:lol:

You so ugly yo mamma had to feed you with a slig shot.

Heres a rap:

This is a fact, your mammas breath is wack, she needs a tic, not a tac, but the whole damn pack.

Don't meen to be mean but yo mamma needs listerine, not a sip , not a swallow, but the whole damn bottle.

:lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey I like this game...So here is another..

Yo mamma's so ugly she has to sneek up on a glass of water just to get a drink..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yo mammas so old when someone told her to act her age she died.:lol:

Pianobone

Registered Member
Yo momma so fat when she sat on a quarter she squeezed a booger out of George Washington's nose.

Yo momma so dumb it took her an hour to make minute rice.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I like the last one that was funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: So here is yet another one..
Yo mammas so dumb she sits on the T.V and watches the coutch all day... :lol:

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yo mamma so dumd she was arrested for vandelizing a mirror shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.