• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

yo, HalfEatenSurprise

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
could you please post a video of yourself talking, maybe reading one of your posts or something? I'm dying to hear your accent, especially with those colloquialisms you throw into your posts. kthx

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
lololol.

Agreed.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yes, please do Lee. I read your posts in an accent, and I want to see if i'm close.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Also, post a picture of yourself. I don't know why I think that you're from India.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Holy lord - Are you lot serious? -
Well, I have no video capturing equipment, but here is a shitty video that someone shot probably about 5 or so years ago. It involves me embarrassing myself with someone for reasons I cannot quite remember.
The video and audio quality is pretty shit, and why they posted it on Youtube I have no bloody idea. But here is me, the buffoon aged at some age.

YouTube - Lee and Frankie - My heart goes 'Tra la la'

It's 'rate' ridiculous.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Nope, I need more. Must. Have. Accent. ARGH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PretzelCorps Bathroom Wall 14