• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

yo guys 2packobe's in tha house lol

2packobe

hey i registered 2 minutes ago i hope we all are gonna have fun in this forum my favourite section is basketball mixes and clips i m gonna enjoy all this stuff

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I cant wait to see your basketball knowledge, hopefully you'll become real active in that section enjoy yourself.

2packobe

thx man nice to see that u really want me in this forum!!!! thx man

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Love to have you here in the forum... if you can get out of the sports forum, that'll be even better.

And for shits sake man, are the extra three letters to make thx thanks, u you, m am, and to correct the typos that difficult? I'm no grammar nazi, but theres a line which has been crossed here.

2packobe

y do u say that u love to see me here and then u break my balls with say you not u bla bla bla bla

Blur

iPimp
dont mind him. some people just dont like seein all that u r teh c00l thx i luv joo

lol

welcome

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I always love seeing new posters... makes a forum more interesting when people are posting and things are active...

I don't love seeing omg u dis is teh c00l forum i sure do nvr yuse punktuashun or speling and i also shor10 werds a lot so how r u doing y r u giving me thos luks???????/// ^____________________________^;;;;;;

Just clean up your typing and you'll be fine.

2packobe

ok guys i m sorry but YOU know writing u,thx, bla bla bla it s just faster and i only use u,r,thx and sometimes y not other things lol

K

Kobe MVP

2packobe said:
hey i registered 2 minutes ago i hope we all are gonna have fun in this forum my favourite section is basketball mixes and clips i m gonna enjoy all this stuff
ok i'm new here, tho....
i come from mixmakers and i hope to join in the media section
nice forum! ;)