YO Adrienne!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by phlacheesesteak, Oct 12, 2007.

1. hey all, im new to the site and thought id intoduce myself. im here as per invatation but this looks like a cool forum and you might just see more and more of me. right now ive been really busy with school. im an architectural design student, so i spend many sleepless hours making modles of buildings and doing technical and fun drawings.

im also a HUGE hockey fan, GO FLYERS! overall i just love to follow the NHL but i also get a lot of AHL hockey for where im at (Hershey, PA (GO BEARS! (haha))) AND i follow juniors too. actually, i follow a lot of sports in my free time now that i think about it...

my username is phlacheesesteak, but i also go by dru, druz, or druzus..so feel free to hit me up just to chat or whatever.

overall, thats me, glad to be here and i hope to see more of everyone as i get used to the site.

peace!

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

welcome to the boards, steak :D

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, I am very glad that you've decided to join these forums. I am hopeful that you'll become an active member at Fusion Central. We have a lot to offer, like great members and great threads, so feel free to browse around and see what you like, and don't be shy to leave your opinions. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

By the way are you a Rocky fan lol?

4. not after last week :p

thanks for the welcomes!

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Welcome to fusion!

Please help to get our hockey section active:)

6. im starting to work on that one already

when it comes to hockey im like a pig in shit:lol:

7. andrew_bishop

Well know one thing , I OWN hockey here:D

8. ill be sure to watch my step then ;)

and nice to meet you btw

9. andrew_bishop

Right back at cha. It's always good to meet a fellow hockey lover.

Now since you are a Flyer fan im sure we could find ourselves in a few heated discussions but tis all in good fun.

10. well, i actually dont mind toronto or their fans personally. same with ottawa.

i do have problems with the pens, and rangers though. in that order.