yippeeeee!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by horseman, Sep 14, 2008.

1. horseman

horseman New Member

Just joined a new forum! I am a forum junkie.

So... I proceed to do my usual thing. That is, to go to the art section to post some art and talk about it. Hey, it's more fun than watching TV - there is never anything good on. And the news is at that point in the election cycle where I just can't stand to watch it. The picking back and forth drives me nuts-o. So, I prepare my post and a link to my art... but a message comes back saying I have to post 15 times before I can do that. WHAT??? I don't talk enough to do that, ask my wife.

IS THERE AWAY AROUND THAT? My purpose here is show and talk art.

viLky likes this.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

There's a very well supported art section, so delve in and get posting!

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Just comment on the art we have posted here. That should get your post count up.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol

Welcome to the forum, and ya, do what the above posters said and post in the art section. I'm sure that'll help you get 15 post in no time. :eek:)

5. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Yes yes. What they all said.

And welcome to the GF Universe!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll become a great member at these forums. I know you cannot start a new thread now in the art section, but cannot wait to see your art.

7. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

Welcome to GF Forums! Hopefully, you didn't just register to advertise your art. Make sure you post when you can and become an active member of the forums!