Yippee, I'm back!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mina, May 27, 2005.

1. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I'm finaly back!!! Got in at around 4:30 am this morning, but am sooo glad to be home with my little guys!! How are all of you doing??

2. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

woooohooooooo!! I'm glad you're back home safely. Hope everything went well. :)

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Welcome back Mina, I'm sure you and the little guy have some serious cuddle time to catch up on! :D

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome back Mina .Hope you stayed warm :lol: :lol:

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Welcome back Mina... :D

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Quillan is getting lots of snuggles and I think he's glad to have me home. Alaska was wonderful. Around 70 the whole time I was up there. The whole daylight think had me totaly messed up though. It only got dark from about 1 am to around 4:30 am and the rest of the time it's as light as a normal afternoon. Gets kinda hard to keep track of what time it is

7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I bet it feels great to be back home! Hope everything went OK for you & your family in Alaska.

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Welcome back from me too! Hubby goes (or use to til his uncle died) salmon fishing in AK every year in the summer. He loves it there! (personally I don't get it but hey.....I'm not really the outdoors type) Gee you were warmer there than it was here! Enjoy the snuggles and your own bed and get back to us when you catch up at home!

9. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I'm not the outdoors type, but Anchorage was beautiful!! It has to be the cleanest city I've ever seen. I would actualy think about moving there if I didn't know that I'd endup with ALL of my sisters kids ALL the time.

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

:) sorry it took me so long to send the payment, I thought that I would have some sort of computer access up there. No check yet... Jen said she wanted me to get ahold of her when I got back, but no responce to emails or PM's... I could call I guess, but I'd hate to do so at a bad time for her. What do you think I should do??