YI rumored to be wanted 2 be traded 2 one of these 6 teams.......

Discussion in 'NBA' started by baller42590, Aug 21, 2007.

1. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

Quote:
    Dan Fegan, Yi’s agent, is rumored to be seeking a trade to one of the following teams – Chicago, Los Angeles (both), New York, Toronto or Golden State.

I think its about time that the Bucks and the NBA resolve this whole situation already with training camp opening in just over a month. So.....

which destination makes most sense?
    Who's the best trading partner out of the six?
    where will he ultimately end up?

Im hoping he goes to the bulls.

id give up duhon and a first round pick for him or noah.

also id give uo khyrapa and sum draft picks.

2. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

only cause im a huge Laker fan, i hope he goes to LAL, we could use him at the Power Forward

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Raptors uniform. But it all depends on who we trade him for. And there's a lot of players that I wouldn't trade for him. But I personnaly think he'll end up in the LA market. But who knows with a deep Asian community, and high profile media he might end up in T-Dot.

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

with bosh and bargnani, there isn't much room for Yi for the Raptors.Lakers have nothing to offer unless they really wanna piss off Kobe and give up Bynum for him.
    Lakers need veterans to appease kobe.
    G-State may do the deal though. watch thomas get him to the Knicks.. then you'll know he's gonna be a bust

5. Yi won't go to Toronto. First off the Raps have pretty much nobody that the Bucks would want. The only player they would probaly want, would be Bargnani and no way in hell would i trade Bargnani for Yi.

Secondly, the Raptors wouldn't need him. They already have Bosh and Bargs as there 4 and 5. Both are young and only getting better. Both are better then Yi is. The Raps wouldn't have enough playing time for him and then there would be issues.

So for those two reasons, I don't think he will be traded to Toronto.

I can see him going to the Clippers though. There have been disscusions about trading Yi and some other for Maggette and some others. I think both teams like this deal and I can see it happening.

6. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

umm yeah, I already said that :p

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Phew. He isn't going to Dallas. I have a feeling he won't live up to the trouble he's causing. He's probably going to cost the team he's traded to a lot more that it's worth.

8. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

he's the second coming of Danny Ferry! (lol feel free to ask if you don't know the reference :D)

9. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

well looks like none of those teams are getting him seeing that he just signed a multi-year contract with the bucks.