Yet another fun thing to do in a Walmart!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've all seen those lists "100 fun things to do in a Walmart". Well, this one ranks towards the top.

It also could get you in trouble. I do not suggest trying this. Instead, just enjoy watching somebody else attempt this prank.

YouTube - Baby Got Back In Walmart

That takes guts. It also takes a fair amount of stupidity I think. Funny nonetheless. :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tom Green has a lot of guts. He's always doing things that get him in trouble, and filming them. :D

That was pretty funny. Especially at the end when he was almost forced to follow that guy to his office. He could still get in trouble though, and probably did because a few of the employees said "Hey Tom" to him. It's not hard to find him, after all. He has his own cable show.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL I think that is pretty funny. you know stuff like this is actually funny stuff. I would rather see stuff like this than kids out doing harmful things. If I was in the store at the time I would have been laughing my head off.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe I should have named this thread "another fun and harmless thing to do in Walmart". You are right, there are a lot worse pranks that kids could be doing, and ARE doing if you've seen any other YouTube videos.

Intercom fun is always a good time. I used to work at a company that built and sold custom computers online. Our building was pretty much an office and a warehouse and we used to mess around on the intercom all the time. There weren't walk in customers except for once in a blue moon so it was never a problem. Just good times. :D

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
i know what you should do, you should act retated, and get somebody to say "Oh, have you dirtyed your diper already?"
and also say to the people who say, "Do you wanyt some help"
"why don't you people just leave me alone."