Yet Another Dead Wrestler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Doc, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

At least it looks like this wasn't "foul play" or anything out of the ordinary, at least at first glance.

Would have been a lot worse to have another Chris Benoit style case to sort through.

My condolences to the family.

3. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

Now we will see just how much harm that steriods really do to people. With the WWE and all the other perfesonal sports. I just hope that the damage isnt irreversible

4. dmny500

dmny500 Registered Member

Plenty more wrestlers will die early too cause obviously the majority of them use them. If you're willing to take years off of your life so that you can make some money then you don't deserve to live anyways.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well everybody is taking years off of their life one way or another. Unless you eat perfectly (let's see, low sugar, no nitrates, no preservatives, no caffeine or other stimulants, perfectly balance carbs, proteins, fat, etc, so on and so fourth), keep a regular workout routine, 8 hours of sleep per night, have a low stress job, low stress life in general, you are also taking years off your life as well. Do those people deserve to live?

I say if you are fine with living a shorter life, then more power to you. It's not my preference though.