• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yet again, Nos has another request

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I just thought of this, a chocobo set or sig. I haven't seen it been done, and I was wondering what some of you guys could do with the idea. Get creative.

Omega

Ω
Dude!

I really don't care about making signatures for people. It's what I do all day long.

Kidd I was only kidding damn.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Dude!

I really don't care about making signatures for people. It's what I do all day long.

Kidd I was only kidding damn.
Hey, if it's what you love.

How sick would be if you could paid for something like that? Maybe you should be a graphics designer or something.

Omega

Ω
Some guy was offering $500 to make the lay out for his website.

I applied but, they said I need to get alittle bit better.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Some guy was offering $500 to make the lay out for his website.

I applied but, they said I need to get alittle bit better.
$500, that's nothing. You can get a ton more for somethings. Don't worry, you're young, you gots some time to brush up on your skills.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Me? I've already got to get two done that u've requested NA x_X

Meh...If I do this then ur going to have to wait on it, I'm trying to make the two I'm doing now look good and not awful so I don't get a bunch of "improving" one liners from ppl when I post something >.<