Yesterday at GF (personal views)

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Boredie, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Yes, it had finally happened.
    Since coming to GF out of boredom and accustoming myself to not being bored I was once again bored out of my mind.
    I was waiting in chat, just to pass the time, not really expecting anyone to drop by. And I thought that if anyone would've, it would've been just as my husband got home and then I'd have to log off.
    Someone did log on and a min later logged off so even though I was wrong in my assumtions I still didn't get to chat to anyone.

On an entirely different subject (and that's cos I am thinking about it too much) this week I'm having an Ultrasound to evalute the fetal development and I'm gonna ask to know what its sex is.
    In my first pregnancy I didn't want to know the gender of my unborn baby I wanted a surprise. Now I'm going to have the surprise revealed a little earlier (this wednesday) and hope to find it makes a difference knowing the gender.

Since I've got nothing else on my mind for now I'll stop here.

kiwi likes this.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I didn't know you were knocked up! yay! when are you due?

kiwi likes this.
  3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

How old are you Boredie.

I didnt know you were a girl.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Me neither!

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I'm sure you'll be a great mom and very happy. Hope all goes well with the birth!

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yeah, because the gender indicator wasn't a clue.

6. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

i think it's great that you are having a kid and i also think that finding out the sex is great.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I didn't know she was a chick. i never noticed the gender indicator, just made an assumption.

8. Boredie

Yes you'd think ppl would take a glance at that once in a while :lol:
    ------
    29th September. I hope though at least a week before, otherwise will be very inconvinent. :lol:
    ------
    Will be 27 on the 21st :spin:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Congratulations!! I hope it all goes well for you.

10. Boredie

Thanks!
    I think I am already a great mum, not that I'm biased or anything, but my daughter thinks so :D