Yes, you do look fat in that dress

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Merc, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

So why did you ask me in the first place if you wanted me to lie to you? Women, if you want guys to lie to you, say it. We're blunt and we're honest.

/mini rant.

2. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

LOL yeah ive heard that before. Just gotta lie and try to get some later.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

More and more people prefer being lied to these days.

Yeah, so what I said you look fat, you asked me! You obviously wanted me to lie to you. If you wanted me to say, yes, you look magnificent! Do a push up or two.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

i would never ask a loaded question like that.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I would laugh, and chew it over with Twix...because there's no right answer to that question. If you answer it, someone's angry at you.

Or I could say yes. That'd be a great story to tell people.

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

It's the game women play man.

"You don't win, you just do a little better each time." -Family Guy

7. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

well, yes it is sort of a trick question, i've never asked it, i've just stated "i look fat in this" wether or not he guy replied was his decision

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Meh, to me it's all them wanting some extra attention. Do I look fat in this? Is just a ploy. I'm on to you, women, you just watch. I'll know all of your secrets one of these days.

But, in seriousness, I've never really been around the kind of person that would care whether their ass looked huge. In fact, I frequently mock my significant other's lack of ass, and titis. But, meh, athletic girls are like that. She thinks it's funny. So maybe it's not that they ask the question "Does this make me look fat?", rather, it's the people that ask them.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah, it's just them/us wanting a compliment. But depending on the girl, you can just joke around. I remember my last girlfriend would always say she was fat and ask if I thought she was. (She wasn't, she was like a size 4ish maybe a 3.) After the first 2938534975 times I began to say she was, (joking) and we would laugh about it. I'd pretend to mad, blah blah, eventually she asked just to have a play fight. lol

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Heh, that very girl just slept with my best friend. What the hell is wrong with people?

Anyway, why should you have to fish for a compliment? For it to be truly meant, you should just give it anyway.