Yes, we're sisters.

A couple people questioned whether or not Katgirl1991 and I really were sisters. Sooo wa-la. Here are some pics :)

Here's from like...back in march.

And here's me from today -
And she'll post right after me with hers.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Cool idea to post with the GF note. It's like a ransom picture where you pose with the latest newspaper. LOL.

It'll be interesting if people do that...go somewhere interesting/touristy and pose with a sign saying "GF was here" :laugh:

Cool idea to post with the GF note. It's like a ransom picture where you pose with the latest newspaper. LOL.

It'll be interesting if people do that...go somewhere interesting/touristy and pose with a sign saying "GF was here" :laugh:
Haha :)

Thanks- we'd figure we'd do that to say who was who- and both of us to prove there really is 2 of us- and so people didn't think that 1 person found them offline..

Anywhos- ohhh touristy...lol. We've got Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit, and Columbus covered- lol. We live within 4 hours or shorter of each of those- haha.

Oh- and amish country ;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha that's funny. That's a good way to prove it too lol.

But how do we know you didn't just arrange to fly thousands of miles and meet up to take pictures for the ultimate prank!! :shocked:

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
do you want us to get on webcam...lol
------
or of course take a picture of us two together everyday for the next month

Last edited: