Yes, it's me.............again.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Just stopped by for my scheduled every several month shout out to you all. Hope things are well for everyone, and that you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Much love,

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Holy Shit Hoosier, glad you decided to drop by, we haven't heard from you in such a long time. Is there a chance that we'll ever see you posting full time again here at GF.

We need someone like you once again.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Holy Shit Hoosier, glad you decided to drop by, we haven't heard from you in such a long time. Is there a chance that we'll ever see you posting full time again here at GF.

We need someone like you once again.
This place will always be a home away from home for me, Vince. I've told you many times before that there are a lot of members here that hold a special place in my heart.

I'm still incredibly busy with my work schedule, and even more so with my family. I have some time off between Christmas and New Years and I'll strive to stop by and spend more time with the forum.

Hoosier.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's understandable my friend, you got to take care of what's most important. You'll always be welcome here my friend.

It will be nice to see a bit of you though till New Years, there's so much that you've missed.

I recently bought my first house and moving on December 15th.

How's the family doing by the way? Baseball wise as well :)

I guess your not happy with your Irish again this season.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Hey, congrats on your first house! Big step, my friend. Make sure you fill up your tool box when you move in. Owning a home almost guarantees you'll be immediately elevated to senior handy man whether you like it or not. It just goes with the territory.

The family is well, thanks for asking. My oldest is a freshman at IU, and the other two are still in high school. One a junior and one a freshman. My Cubbies sucked the big one this passed season, but hey, I'm a Cubs fan................I'm used to it.

Kind of happy Weis is done. I was never a big fan of his. Wish him well, just not here in South Bend. I have a gut feeling they'll land Brian Kelly as our next head coach.

Hoosier.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Just when I think you've dropped off the face of the earth.

Good to see you

xo

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Nice to see you popping in. There's a lot of people here who would love to see you as a regular again.