Yes, another newb...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Captain Nick, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Captain Nick

Captain Nick Guest

Hey forum people, stumbled across this board through Google. Looks interesting.

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Welcome aboard captain. I remember that face. It was an old movie starring Tom Cruise called Legend. I confess, I had to look it up. So how are you and what are you interested in?

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Hey welcome to the board....Stumbled through GOogle? Ooh we've made google somehow....

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Just out of curiosity, what were you looking for on Google that brought you here? ...there haven't been many yet who have joined that way.

Anyways, welcome to FC... post a lot, and stay active, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. What are some of your interests, and does your name have anything to do with Captain Jack? hehe

5. Captain Nick

Captain Nick Guest

Hmm. Well, I'm in my 30s, live in California, and I'm an aspiring screenwriter. I was doing research for a story, googled something, and through some means that I am still not entirely clear on, ended up here. :p

Oh BTW, my SN is based on one of my favorite science fiction character, Nick Succorso, from Donaldson's Gap Series. Great books, you should check 'em out.

PS: Why do I keep getting a message saying I 'haven't posted to our site before!'?

6. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Any posts in the Introduction Forum doesn't count toward your post count, so you had to post somewhere before it would count, but now you have so I guess it doesn't matter huh?

7. Captain Nick

Captain Nick Guest

Yep, figured that out finally. ;)

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums. I am very glad that we got a member this way, like Senator said we don't get a lot of members this way. I am hopeful you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. Enjoy yourself, and post as much as you can.