yellow!

Curious_Yellow

Registered Member
Hi there,

I'm Curious Yellow. I came here at the advice of Colonel Sun, a fellow survivor of a virtual supernova on a server far, far away.

I am fascinated by science&tech, I expect to live 500 years and plan to remain curious for the duration. When not doing science, my time is dedicated to writing and to international politics.

Looking to stay informed, get into civilized debates and perhaps to contribute some info myself. You never know.

cheers,
cy

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello Curious Yellow!

Good luck with whole living till you're 500 years old thing. You might make the World Guiness Book of Records if that does eventually happen.

It's great to have you here, hopefully you and your fellow friend will become great contributors to General Forum.

See ya around.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey Curious Yellow! Welcome to GF! Stick around..........lots of discussions to 'jump in' and lots of people to meet.......see you around!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm confused, but also Curious (nice to meet you).

Welcome to GF. Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Curious_Yellow

Registered Member
Hello Curious Yellow!

Good luck with whole living till you're 500 years old thing. You might make the World Guiness Book of Records if that does eventually happen.

It's great to have you here, hopefully you and your fellow friend will become great contributors to General Forum.

See ya around.
Babe Ruth,

Thanks for the welcome. I don't expect I will make the Guiness Book, I expect normal life expectancy to simply explode in the coming decades, as we reverse engineer the human body.

Tucker,
:lol: The name comes from a book and the name in the book comes from a movie.

CuriousgirlSA,
Ah, a kindred spirit. Nice virtually meeting you!