• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yeah

Vegito728

Registered Member
Just got done driving home in my Z28, windows down and freebird blaring.

Yeah, I'm a badass.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Windows down in this St. Louis weather? Nuts, man. Nuts. Are you that worried about other people hearing your music? haha

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
freebird. Dude, honestly. That was the funnest song to rock out on in guitar here. me and pretz would get drunk and play that song. Thank god for no fail mode because we'd be jumping, doing the twiddley dee thing, Just being drunk asses basically haha. ROCK OUT!
------
oh and don't forget, trying to play the guitars behind our head.

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
.who cares.
If you weren't a woman your opinion might mean something to me.

Windows down in this St. Louis weather? Nuts, man. Nuts. Are you that worried about other people hearing your music? haha
You would have had to been there man, it was awesome.

Vegito728

Registered Member
freebird. Dude, honestly. That was the funnest song to rock out on in guitar here. me and pretz would get drunk and play that song. Thank god for no fail mode because we'd be jumping, doing the twiddley dee thing, Just being drunk asses basically haha. ROCK OUT!
------
oh and don't forget, trying to play the guitars behind our head.
No, you can't forget guitars behind your head that's the most badass part. Way to go Danny.

You should change your username to VegitoZ28 :lol:
Great idea? I think so.

WOOT! :D Dude, rock on!
I don't know who you are but you know what I'm talking about.