Yeah....

B

BigTime

Ali, AKA Dr. Fresh told me about this place. I am a cross-x regular. I did debate all my years, and I am making my way into college in the coming years.

Pretty much, this is one big Yo to all those who care.

B

BigTime

Dr. Fresh said:
Welcome to this site, bro. You'll like it.
Dude, I love that you can buy attributes and stuff from the store and crap. That is one thing that this place has on cx.

A

Ant On A Log

BigTime said:
Dude, I love that you can buy attributes and stuff from the store and crap. That is one thing that this place has on cx.
My sentaments exactly.

BigBlue

----------------------
well welcome BigTime, I do like your avatar, haha
good that dr. fresh got you here and I hope you continue to post and be active around the boards..

greetings from Tan.. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums bigTime. Glad to see a new member getting a new person too join these forums. Thanks Dr Fresh. Anyways BigTime I really hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Hopefully you can make a quick impact on these forums like other members.

PS: IN a few weeks your signature will not be saying Cross X is better but it will be saying Fusion Central his the best lol.

B

BigTime

Vince Carter said:
Welcome to the forums bigTime. Glad to see a new member getting a new person too join these forums. Thanks Dr Fresh. Anyways BigTime I really hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Hopefully you can make a quick impact on these forums like other members.

PS: IN a few weeks your signature will not be saying Cross X is better but it will be saying Fusion Central his the best lol.
We'll see. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, but adapting to a new forum and new people with new rules, or at least more heavily enforced rules, may be a difficult task.

I'm e-shy.