• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yeah I'm here agian

I

iLLustri0usSabi3

Yeah I used to be here.. Forgot my Username and Password. So I decided to make a new Username. I was previously refered by LavoidGaskins.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you forgot your username and password means you weren't a big part of Fusion Central before let's hope it will be different this time. Anyways welcome back hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here.

Malificus

Likes snow
iLLustri0usSabi3 said:
Yeah I used to be here.. Forgot my Username and Password. So I decided to make a new Username. I was previously refered by LavoidGaskins.
What, so no relation to the current Lavoidgaskins?
EDIT: nevermind, I misread your post.

I

iLLustri0usSabi3

No, I think its the other way around central fusion, now fusion central wasn't a big part of my life. I was to busy around the time I registered with central fusion but yeah, hopefully like you said it'll be different this time.

Malificus

Likes snow
Oops, I misread your first post.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Yo Mel whats your prob?

Whats popin my [email protected] Welcome back.

Malificus

Likes snow
lavoidgaskins said:
Yo Mel whats your prob?
I'm sorry Levo, I misread his post. Isn't oops enough for you?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya Lavoid get your head in the game. Anyways welcome and be active.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I don't know what happened the first time, but make sure you stay active this time. Welcome, and if you don't stay active, I'll grind your bones to make my bread or something...

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Vegito728 said:
Ya Lavoid get your head in the game. Anyways welcome and be active.
Last time I check I am in the game. How about you get in the game.

SenatorB said:
I don't know what happened the first time, but make sure you stay active this time. Welcome, and if you don't stay active, I'll grind your bones to make my bread or something...
Hey be nice, hehe

Malificus said:
I'm sorry Levo, I misread his post. Isn't oops enough for you?
I don't know who this Levo person is you are talking about, but pelase don't quote to my post and speak to this person.