Yay, I'm back, did ya miss me?

Dali

Registered Member
Hello everyone!

I am really sorry that I haven't been on here in months we have a real crappy connection but it's all ok now because we have Comcast, yay! Anyway so I just wanted to say hello to you all and tell you how much I missed you, I am going to be around everyday again. Things are so amazing for me, I can't believe it, also I am sure Rip has filled you in with allot of things, also thank you everyone for asking how I am, it is really nice of you and I can't wait till we all get in chat so I can speak to you!

I LOVE AMERICA LOL!

Questions? :)

wolfheart

Registered Member
Welcome back Dal,how you finding things over there,glad things are working out for you and R1p.
One thing i want to know,how was your flight over there,i know you were worried.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Just one... was the Comcast guy flirting with you...?
lol j/p
I'm glad he got the connection straightened out finally, now I don't have to worry about you getting frustrated with wireless and throwing the laptop against the wall.
:lol:

Hope your enjoying ur BBC America babe, see you soon.

Dali

Registered Member
Welcome back Dal,how you finding things over there,glad things are working out for you and R1p.
One thing i want to know,how was your flight over there,i know you were worried.

Hey Wolf!

How are you doing? The flight was really cool actually, I managed the whole trip on only two Valium! The first flight I had 3 seats to myself and I got to stretch out completely and put a blanket over myself so I slept for a bit. It was terrible at Chicago airport, it was the worst airport I have ever been to, 7 bloody hours I had to wait for my connection, plus on my ticket it told me which terminal I get the next flight from, well that was a joke, they changed the terminal and it was the whole way across the other side of the airport! The flight to Utah was a little freaky for me, the plane was so small it only had 20 windows either side and only 2 stewardesses, it was the smallest plane I had ever been on, plus I only got one free coffee lol!

Ummmmmm yeah my cats are buggers haha! :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome back! So how long were you in America for? Did you go anywhere besides Utah or was the trip mostly to see Rip? (Not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

What other airport cities (if any) did you go through? Chicago has some nice airports. Been through there several times myself.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
hello!! dont think we've met yet,although i have heard R1 talking about you :) welcome back

Dali

Registered Member
Hey welcome back! So how long were you in America for? Did you go anywhere besides Utah or was the trip mostly to see Rip? (Not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

What other airport cities (if any) did you go through? Chicago has some nice airports. Been through there several times myself.

Hey Brix!

I am still in America, I'm not leaving and even if I did want to go back to England Rip wouldn't let me go lol! We are getting married in just over a weeks time, we can't wait!!!! :D

Utah is so, so beautiful, takes my breath away every time I go outside!
------
Welcome back, Dal!

Hybrix, she's still in Utah.

Hahah I missed that bit Ech, posted before I read all the way down!

Hope your doing ok, I missed talking to you!

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
WOW,didnt know that,congratulations to the both of you,hope your planning on posting some pics of the big event.

How you coping with the weather out there,must be a change from here.