• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

YAY I GET TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!!!! (ltk9492)

ltk9492

Registered Member
Okay, so my anme Is Lance, T. K. are my other initials, and 9492 is a sweet num. i one time tried ltk on aim and it dint work, but it showed ltk9492 on there. It looked cool. I live in boca Raton, Palm beach County, in FL.
I had xbox, gc, gb, gba, gbc, gba sp, and psp. I like game on PC too.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, although you aren't brand new anymore. :)

Hope you are enjoying your time here.

I once signed up for a free AOL account while out of town once, so I could access the internet. Anyway, I had ended up putting a lot of numbers after my username because nothing I could think of worked. Canceling that account was fun. I called them and had to repeat my username like 5 times, lol.

Florida sounds nice right about now... :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't really like Florida at all, but one of my friends went to school there, in Boca Raton actually, and loved it. Too hot down there for my liking. I like having four seasons, instead of just summer.

ltk9492

Registered Member
thats cool. what school, FAU or LYNN University? or high school?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I only get two seasons out of the year.

Anyway, that's a lot of caps. It hurts my eyes. Happy belated welcome.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
I only get two seasons out of the year.
Lemme guess.... extremely hot summer and extremely cold winter?

Davis was like that for me. And each season changed on exactly ONE day. There was a clear turning point every year. You could mark it on your calendar and it would never change back.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Actually, it goes from spring to winter to shitty winter to winter to spring.. so spring and winter.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's good. I really don't like summer at all. It gets way too damn hot. It would be nice if the winters weren't quite so long here, and spring and fall were longer.

ltk9492

Registered Member
in florida it goes summer to summer to summer to summer, the 2nd being the hottest

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Bathroom Wall 4
Bliss Bathroom Wall 4
icycoolx Introductions 9
C-Mach Bathroom Wall 3
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 4