Yard sign?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Sep 19, 2008.

?

Do you have a yard sign or bumper sticker for your chosen candidate?

1. Just a yard sign

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Just a bumper sticker

12.5%
  3. I have both a sign and sticker

12.5%
  4. I have neither

75.0%
  1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Do you have a yard sign or bumper sticker for your chosen candidate? Why do you, or why don't you?

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nope, I keep my political views to myself in real life. I don't feel the need to tell the world how I feel and who I'm voting for (besides online... :lol:) Err... Yeah, so in real life I don't bother with any signs or bumper stickers that'll make my car look worst.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

The yard is not mine, and I generally dislike bumper stickers.

garret likes this.
  4. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

bumperstickers are stupid cause you get the people driving around with gore stickers still and as for yard signs they always get destroyed here so why bother?

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Nope. Neither. But I just saw a house with yard signs for the Dem candidate for Governor AND the Rep candidate for Governor :lol:.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Neither. I don't need everyone to know who I'm voting for.

One night many years ago a friend and I went out stealing those political signs from everyone's yards, and we put all of them in one yard. Good times.

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I've got four bumper stickers (one for the traditional show of support, and three to cover up paint transfer and bumper damage). While I've helped make yard signs, I'm in a flag lot so it wouldn't do much good.

I do like having bumper stickers though. Stirs up a lot of conversation in parking lots. Sort of like wearing a political t-shirt leads to conversation.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Everywhere I go there's always Obama stickers, signs on yards and people wearing Obama T-shirts.

I think I'll just get me a shirt.

9. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Ugh.. no. I thought I'd let people choose for themselves. :rolleyes:

10. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I do have an Obama sign in my front yard. I do it to be rebellious.