Yard sign?

Do you have a yard sign or bumper sticker for your chosen candidate?

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Do you have a yard sign or bumper sticker for your chosen candidate? Why do you, or why don't you?

Nope, I keep my political views to myself in real life. I don't feel the need to tell the world how I feel and who I'm voting for (besides online... :lol:) Err... Yeah, so in real life I don't bother with any signs or bumper stickers that'll make my car look worst.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Nope. Neither. But I just saw a house with yard signs for the Dem candidate for Governor AND the Rep candidate for Governor :lol:.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Neither. I don't need everyone to know who I'm voting for.

One night many years ago a friend and I went out stealing those political signs from everyone's yards, and we put all of them in one yard. Good times.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I've got four bumper stickers (one for the traditional show of support, and three to cover up paint transfer and bumper damage). While I've helped make yard signs, I'm in a flag lot so it wouldn't do much good.

I do like having bumper stickers though. Stirs up a lot of conversation in parking lots. Sort of like wearing a political t-shirt leads to conversation.