Yao's Return Moves Closer After Workout

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Well after that beatdown they gave the Nuggets it looks like Yao can take as long as he wants to comeback, they do still have a healthy T-Mac. So the skys the limit for the Rockets.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

A typo in the Houston Chronicle? oooooooooooooooooo

I think Yao might make the Rockets slow again. Without him, the Rockets changed into a kind of fast paced team.

4. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 Guest

I think that it's pretty good that Yao is trying to make a return so quickly. His team is doing pretty good with T-Mac leading the way but having Yao back will be even better. They may be playing at a fast-pace right now but they need their center down low. I expect them to make a playoff run and be up there with the best of the teams in the West.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The big question when he does come back is will the Rockets have the same success with him, because can him and T-Mac play together, will both of them have enought shots between them? I believe so, I think this team can do big things come playoff time if they gel together. Yao was a MVP contender before he left, and now T-Mac is playing great basketball as well, if those two play together and Yao comes back, and plays like a MVP once again then this team will be scary.

It would be great if he comes back within the next few weeks, because that will mean that he should be back in game shape come playoff time.

6. patkick

patkick #21

Yeah Yao's coming back. I don't care if it's gonna get slowpaced. The rockets are still gonna win games and that's all that matters to me.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Well the Rockets lost today :( to Cleveland to CLEVELAND or should I say LeBron, LEBRON