Ya'll I Am Not Right!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

No I am not just figuring this out, but sometimes I WONDER where my head is at!

On my way to work this morning my daughter calls me so here i am in the middle of a rain storm trying to find my phone to answer it (yes I know BAD BAD!). I answer it, "Hello" "MAMA" "WHAT?" "WHERE ARE MY SHOES YOU BOUGHT ME?" "WELL KAYLA I DONT KNOW, IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAIN STORM!" a sigh at the other end, "OK THEN BYE"

Hmmm, I get to work this morning and look down at my feet and notice these shoes just do not fit me right........WELLL.........I AM WEARING HER SHOES! Now you would think me wearing a size 7.5 could tell that I had slipped a size 9.5 on my feet!!

So needless to say, I have tromped around here today with these BOATS on my little feet and now I have BLISTERS! LOL

Whoa is me! :)

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

LoL, wow, I am sorry for the blisters, but you didn't realize the looseness of the shoes?

3. teena

teena Registered Member

OMG that is just tooo funny! :lol:
    I can understand, there somedays Im just happy if my and both kids all get out the door at the same time, makes me wonder where my head is sometimes!
    Thanks for a making me laugh!
    Teena :)

4. Msbabedoll

Well see we both got the same pair of shoes and mine rubbed my feet at first so I just thought they were still rubbing me.......

*sigh* Ok I"M TRYING to make myself not look SO bad! LOL

Ahhh quittin time again...........see ya'll tomorrow!

5. precision

precision Registered Member

Dont feel too bad, I looked for half an hour this morning for my keys....and YES, they were right in my hand the whole time. I think I need medication...

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. Don't feel bad. A couple of weeks ago I went on my usual rounds of toy shops, thrift stores and pawn shops (loads of good finds in there).

And I couldn't figure out why people were stareing at me. Then it hit me that I had gone and left the house with my slippers on. "I thought the ground felt hard". So I had to walk around down town denver all day that way.

The ride on the lightrail was real fun. I got all kinds of weird looks . One guy asked me where my pipe and robe was and if I wanted a news paper. I told him no, but if he had a martini stashed away I would take one of those. :lol:

So don't feel bad it happens to the best of us. :lol:

Till next time..................................... :warp:

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you think that's bad Nightsurfer, write some words, specifically something ending in ".com" on your forehead and reapply it every day for a month. You don't know the first thing about weird looks until you try that! :lol:

8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

You are a braver man than most for doing that, but then of course If I would have gotten 37k for it, I would have done it too lol

9. missmel2

missmel2 Registered Member

hey hun dont feel bad im like that every dang day !! lol

10. Msbabedoll

LOL LOL LOL!!

Well now I dont feel so STUPID! LOL

Nightsurfer, that is TO funny! I have almost done that before, but always noticed before I left the house!

Today I have on MY shoes! ;)