• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yahoo & eBay form multi-year deal

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://today.reuters.com/stocks/KeyDevelopments.aspx?symbol=YHOO.O

Second paragraph down titled: "Yahoo! Inc. and eBay Form Strategic Partnership"

I think this will be a good move for both companies. With Google rumored to be preparing an eBay or PayPal (or both) killer, it's best that the competition stays on its' feet. I didn't see anything about how this will effect Yahoo auctions, so I'm assuming they will remain completely separate from eBay as they have been.

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, Andrew. It's going to be really interesting now that Google has officially come out with its Google Checkout product. It seems mostly aimed at those who advertise using AdWords on Google, since they can have free transactions, while everything else has charges similar to PayPal.

I've started another thread on the latest news though ... eBay sticks it to Google. :cool: