Yahoo Card Games

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Do you play on yahoo games?

I play pyramids solo quite a bit. I used to play Euchre and Gin quite a bit, but I have lost touch with the partners that I played with before. Does anyone else play there?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I think the only yahoo card game I really ever played was Black Jack. I wasnt into the other ones so much. And really even the black Jack I didnt play that often. THe kick ass game at Yahoo Games is Pool. I played tons of yahoo pool back in the day.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I think the only yahoo card game I really ever played was Black Jack. I wasnt into the other ones so much. And really even the black Jack I didnt play that often. THe kick ass game at Yahoo Games is Pool. I played tons of yahoo pool back in the day.
Is that a solo game on there? I haven't played it before.

I have an ulterior motive to this thread...to see if people play Euchre or Gin on there so I can too. I hate playing with randoms on there.

Blueyes

Registered Member
yep i used to play tons of pool too, was even on one of the leagues lol

I still play a little blackjack and sometimes cribbage but mainly scrabble

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Is that a solo game on there? I haven't played it before.

I have an ulterior motive to this thread...to see if people play Euchre or Gin on there so I can too. I hate playing with randoms on there.
Ah I see... yeah the Black Jack back in the day was either Solo vs. some stupid AI, or you could play the Live Version against randoms.

I'm not even sure if I know how to play Gin or Euchre... I can play Canasta!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Ah I see... yeah the Black Jack back in the day was either Solo vs. some stupid AI, or you could play the Live Version against randoms.

I'm not even sure if I know how to play Gin or Euchre... I can play Canasta!
I don't know how to play Canasta. Is it easy to learn?

Gin is super easy if you're familiar with poker terms such as straight flush.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I was a Freshman in college I played yahoo pool CONSTANTLY...

Then I turned to hearts, spades and pyramid. I havent played much at all lately but pyramids is what I played the most.