• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

xmas pressie dillema. ipod touch or nano 5g

goldie1965

hi all
im in a bit of a pickle. my husband has said i can have an ipod nano 5th generation or an ipod touch for xmas. ( my choise as ive asked for one ) but i dont know which is best for my needs
basically, all i want it for is while im doing housework i wanna be plugged in with earphones and listen to music or the radio ( makes cleaning the loo alot easier ).
dont think im fussed about watchin movies or the web. but having said that, didnt we all think mmm dont know that i need a mobile phone ,,,, i mean whos gonna want to call me ? .... dont tell me you didnt think that at first ? now we cant be without it. so therefore, a ipod touch might be an option , but at the moment i dont think so?
so what ya reckon ? ipod 5g as i just want music an radio
or
ipod touch with all the bells and whistles?
your opinions will be greatly appreciated xx

jungle

i just ordered a ipod nano for my gf.

went through the same thing btwn touch and nano and decided on the nano. video, radio and size sold me. not a huge price difference though $50.