Xilmwa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xilmwa, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

What can I say? I am Xilmwa the fourth Xica of Xictillis. Some may already know me. This is basically one of my first shots at being social, so be forewarned. I'm probably going to have a different sense of humor, philosophy, and I'm probably going to be really distrustful at first, but I might ease up. I'm pretty sure I came to here from my homeland in Xictillis through some kind of mishap involving a rouge robot, a pool of acid, and a biological interdimensional teletransporter. That is all I am saying about Xictillis for now.

2. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

Wizyao youngblood remember me?

Hows the 4th Xica doing without me?

3. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

2nd in command, Royal Xectillian Guard, right?

I'm kind of on the wrong planet.

I figured out I need an interdimensional tele-transporter, but they don't have those here, and since I'm stuck in this damned human body, there's no guarantee I would get across the light veil.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

:hi:

Yo, welcome to the forum. We hope you become more social and post a few hundred posts a week. ;)

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That is one of the weirdest intros I've ever heard. None the less, welcome to the forums, and I'm hopeful you'll become a huge contributor to this great place. I'm sure your going to like them a lot if you become active.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

:welcome:

Welcome to GF. Hope you find you like it around here.. We really aren't all that scary. If you have any questions just let us know!

7. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

Um, is everyone here going to argue and attack me from every angle on everything I say just because I am 14, Or do people here actually appreciate opinions no matter if they agree or not?