Registered Member
What can I say? I am Xilmwa the fourth Xica of Xictillis. Some may already know me. This is basically one of my first shots at being social, so be forewarned. I'm probably going to have a different sense of humor, philosophy, and I'm probably going to be really distrustful at first, but I might ease up. I'm pretty sure I came to here from my homeland in Xictillis through some kind of mishap involving a rouge robot, a pool of acid, and a biological interdimensional teletransporter. That is all I am saying about Xictillis for now.

Registered Member
Wizyao youngblood remember me?

Hows the 4th Xica doing without me?
2nd in command, Royal Xectillian Guard, right?

I'm kind of on the wrong planet.

I figured out I need an interdimensional tele-transporter, but they don't have those here, and since I'm stuck in this damned human body, there's no guarantee I would get across the light veil.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
That is one of the weirdest intros I've ever heard. None the less, welcome to the forums, and I'm hopeful you'll become a huge contributor to this great place. I'm sure your going to like them a lot if you become active.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Living on the 0th floor

Welcome to GF. Hope you find you like it around here.. We really aren't all that scary. If you have any questions just let us know!

Registered Member
Um, is everyone here going to argue and attack me from every angle on everything I say just because I am 14, Or do people here actually appreciate opinions no matter if they agree or not?