Xeilo under the microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Vidic15, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What parts of Australia have you visited?

What parts do you wanna visit?

Favourite beach in Melbourne?

AFL or A-League, or are you a Rugby fan?

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Cricket Questions ^_^

Fave Aussie Batter?

Fave Aussie Bowler?

Fave Overseas Batsmen?

Fave Overseas Bowler?

Do you support A state team?

What other Teams do you support other then Aussie?

Test, ODI or T20?

Have you ever been to NZ?

Dream holiday?

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow thanks, was wondering when I was going to have to do one of these, didnt think it would be so soon lol, anyway lets start.

What parts of Australia have you visited? - Geelong, Melbourne, Bendigo, All the towns down the Murry river, Darwin, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast. That's all I can think of at the moment, I know there is more.

What parts do you wanna visit? - Cant wait to go to Adelaide and perth.

Favourite beach in Melbourne? - Beaches in Melbourne suck, need to go to ocean grove or something like that.

AFL or A-League, or are you a Rugby fan? - AFL fan all the way, and I suppost Essendon (The bombers) have all my life, my uncel got me into them when I was younger.

Fave Aussie Batter? - Adam Gilchrist and Matthew Hayden, they are always fun to watch.

Fave Aussie Bowler? - Warney was always good to watch, and Brett Lee has gotten way better so he is good to watch aswell. Shaun Tait is always a good newcomer to watch.

Fave Overseas Batsmen? - Andrew Flintoff from England, he has given the Aussies some grief in his time.

Fave Overseas Bowler? - Harbhajan Singh is a great spin bowler from India, and has also given the Aussies some grief in his time.

Do you support A state team? Dont really follow states teams that much

What other Teams do you support other then Aussie? - I dont really follow other teams that Australia really, My country comes first.

Test, ODI or T20? - I like to watch them all, it just depends what mood im in but I will watch whatever, they always are fun to watch.

Have you ever been to NZ? - No, but I would like to one day.

Dream holiday? - Havent got that much of a idea yet, but I would like to go on one big trip of the world for a year or so, but wont be doing that for a long time to come.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Do you like reading newspapers?

Farthest place you've ever travelled (from home)?

Siblings? Close or not?

5. Xeilo

Do you like reading newspapers? - Not really, I stick to the news on the internet.

Farthest place you've ever travelled (from home)? - That's a funny one, Afghanistan lol

Siblings? Close or not? - I have a younger brother, we arn't that close, but we can be at times. I have found that since I have moved out we are closer every time I go home.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

How old are you?

Where did your user name come from?

Do you dislike rugby or just prefer other sports (but will watch it)?

7. Xeilo

How old are you? - I am 19 at the moment, 20 next year, scary lol

Where did your user name come from? - I got my user name by hitting random buttons on the keyboard in notepad and hey this one came out.

Do you dislike rugby or just prefer other sports (but will watch it)? - I don't dislike it, I just don't find it as interesting, I will still watch it if it is a major game or that there is nothing else on.

8. Vidic15

Essendon? Why did you let yourself be brainwashed into such a stupid decision?

9. Xeilo

Lol, why who do you support?

10. Vidic15

Your Anzan Day Rivals! THE COLLINGWOD MAGPIES!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.