• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Xbox360

M

MrCapcom

Who has one and is it really worth buying? My girl works at gamestop and she might be able to get me one but I dunno if i really want it

S

SOAD2k8

We got some in stock around where I live finally. I plan on getting one after I get some cash, and I definentally think its worth it.

Blur

iPimp
i have one, its pretty sick and fight night 3 just came out, that game RULES

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't think it's worth buying but I am going to get one cause Ninja Gaiden 2 and Halo 3 are coming out for it. I also think The PS3 will blow it out of the water.

A

Angel03

Hopefully soon my brother will be getting it and he expects me to buy Dead or Alive 4. For those of you who do own one, how much is a game? I might have to wait till block buster has it for sale. I bough DOA3 there it only cost about $20. I am guessing since it's 360, it will cost a bit more.

S

SOAD2k8

Games cost aroud $60, $10 more than their current gen counterparts, but it's obvious why.

A

Angel03

Just this Saturday my brother got it. Though he only has two games I believe. One is called Gun-which he really doesn't like much. And the other is Call of Duty(I think that is what it is called- I believe he likes this one. Now all I have to do is add Dead or Alive 4 to the collection. Though he'll probably rarely let me go on. The only time I would be able to on is when I coming home from school while he is still in school. Or if he's at a sleep over. Though he'll probably take it with him. He does have a back pack for his xbox stuff. Oh well.

SOAD2k8 - fixed the game title

M

MrCapcom

sigh i really want one but i don't think its worth it yet but yea there are some games coming out thats shouldbe good meh maybe ill pick one up just for the hell of it

E

ECWRAVEN

i got one since launch date, and i am very happy with it. not to much complaints here.

R

Revan

Unless your planing on getting a HDTV in the future I'd hold out on a next gen console unless graphics ant mean shit too ya