• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Xbox Modifications (Not what you think...)

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Right....seing as the last one was closed, I decided to open this. Now before a mod goes closing it, I'd like to make one thing clear - I am NOT on about getting your console chipped. What I am on about are visual modifications to your Xbox, or weird things like installing a water-cooling system into your Xbox. As an example -

Meet the Xbox Millenium Falcon. Made using a 1979 model of the Millenium Falcon, this baby actualy runs Xbox games. It was being sold on eBay, but it appears to have been sold.

Now that you have an idea of what I'm on about, does anyone here know of any good looking Xbox modifications?

And please....I've already said I'm not on about chipping an Xbox, so don't bring it up.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I actually like this thread. Whoever made that mod was pretty good. Considering the sheer size of the parts inside the casing. How they got it to fit inside that is purely genious. That's worth alot of money right there. xD