Xbox 360 xbox live

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by rubberdanny, Jul 21, 2008.

1. rubberdanny

rubberdanny New Member

I have my 360 for a while but have never had live do you guys think i should get it?

2. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

depends, what games you have? lol

3. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

its deffinatly worth the money, its a great way to wast time when you have nothing else to do, and you dont want to play games by yourself.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

If you like playing online, then yes. The only problem is there are a lot of idiots on there.

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

For sure.. So many titles support xbox live, if you have broadband internet I say go for it.

6. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

i guess if your wanting it for shooters.....then its good for Gears of War and Halo 3 is alright, but it sounds like Bungie is going to make some changes to Matchmaking so lets hope it gets better. Also there are a few good games from the arcade, N+ is always great! Novadrome and Mad Tracks are great racing games. Ive heard the full game of Assault Heros is great and ive only played the demo and its alright. But I guess it all depends on what you like, I'd say just buy the 1 month, and if ya like it, then keep paying.....if not, then you can't say you didnt try it out.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The XBL Arcade is pretty awesome, you can get a lot of fun games on there.

Everyone who said that there are idiots on Live, you're right. The best part is the "mute" feature for most games.

8. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Oh for sure man, mute or some good obsentaties usually shut up the young ones.

It really depends on the game your playing.. Halo 3 is freaking horrible.