• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Xbox Live

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Post your gamertag if you play Halo 2 on XBL and you're looking for people to play with. My tag is echoes9

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Scubaballs64, for me.

I mostly like playing Team Slayer, I'm not too fond of most of the objective type games.

nman77

Registered Member
I still haven't played Halo 2 online or any game on Xbox Live for that matter. I fear that I am seriously missing out and want to get it whenever i can.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It's never too late, man. Stevez, dlong, and I are still on there quite a bit.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've been getting off fairly early, but I'm still on a lot.

Albey

Registered Member
I play under a friends name... can't rember atm.. but i'll get getting my own here in a few weeks.. it'll be Lexano?? of some sort.

Mainus

I play as Mainus. I usually play alot of Team Training and unranked stuff. Its more fun that way. Well I think it is.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Gib it a few days, I have an imminant adsl connection, my hardware is ready, my 12 month starter card is ready to be scratched... I will be there : )