• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Xbox Live Renewal Issue

Impact

V.I.P.
So, my xbox live is due for renewal (thieving bastards) but there's an issue. Of course there is, it's microsoft...nothing could ever be simple.

Basically, my account is registered in NZ and it won't let me add a UK based credit card for my online renewals. So I find this amazing thing called Manage Account Region, which doesn't actually let you change your region unless you live in some weird European destination that only just allowed xbl, so is basically fucking useless.

My problem is that I can't get into town to actually buy a renewal card because it would cost more than the card itself to get into town and I am poor right now.

Does anyone know of any legitimate online places (other than xbox.com) where I can buy renewal codes? I found one site but it looked dodgy as hell. Any help would be appreciated.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit