• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Xbox Live Lounge

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
So this is a re-hash of an old thread that I started a few years back. In those days, it was only for the 360, but with the launch of the Xbox One this gives us a place to talk about games and gaming on all Xbox consoles.

The old thread was used as a place where we could discuss games both new and old, where we could discuss the games we're playing, as well as share game strategies, get help with Achievements, and even arrange games and matches.

I have to admit that I haven't really been active with my Xbox 360 lately, but I've started getting back into gaming. I've been picking up a few games too; today I bought Rage, Prototype 2, BioShock: Infinite, Darksiders II, and Resident Evil 6. I bought Darksiders II and Prototype 2 because their prequels are both great games (although I'm still playing through the first Darksiders) so I'm really hoping these can meet the standards of the earlier games.

I'm also playing Fear 3 online, and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Does anyone else have this? The simple fact that it's a game essentially built for co-op play totally excites me, haha, I love it. If anyone else was willing to play through this, I'd be up for it.