Xbox 360 XBOX Gamer's Club

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Chaos, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Basically, I'm going to be starting discussions on random XBOX 360 games, saga's, and genre's (etc), under the guise of a Club. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join this club - the only requirement is that you can answer and contribute productively - this basically means you have to own/play regularly on an XBOX 360. :D

The discussions will be generally to rate, talk about, and give your opinions on the game/topic as a whole.

So, to enter the discussions keep an eye out for threads with the title "XGC: blah blah blah", or "XBOX Gamer's Club: blah blah blah", etc.

:thumbup:

2. Midget

Midget Registered Member

I'm in. I play all types of random games. I am also a gamerscore whore of sorts. I love getting achievements. I love helping people get achievements.

1000/1000 retail list (or as high as can currently be had)
    Halo 3 (1250/1750 until the new maps come out.)
    CoD 4
    Lego Batman
    Lego Indiana Jones
    Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga

200/200 Arcade list
    Dash Of Destruction
    UNO

Currently working on
    Left 4 Dead (310/1000)
    Kung Fu Panda (220/1000)
    Gears of War 2 (930/1175)
    The MAW (80/215)

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I play my 360 quite a lot. I don't have a particular taste in games, nor can I afford LIVE atm, but that doesn't stop me. I haven't got 1000/1000 in any game as of yet, but I'm getting close with SceneIt: Lights, Camera, Action.

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Sorry to bring an old thread back, but I'm in.

I play CoD 4, Skate, Left 4 Dead, CoD WaW, and a few more.

5. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome.

Don't hesitate to make a discussion thread. Just label it XGC Discussion and when I see it I'll come running. :thumbsup:

6. videogame56

videogame56 New Member

Quite interesting. But i have a little problem with my Xbox but i will find a way to fix it as soon as possible so that i will be counted with this club.