• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 XBOX 360: How many completed games do you have?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Like the title says, how many games do you have completed, as in you have gotten every achievement in the game? I just went through and counted mine, and will give a list.

Borderlands
Left 4 Dead 2
Gears of War 2
Mass Effect
Fable III
Plants vs Zombies
Assassin's Creed II
Halo 3: ODST
Feeding Frenzy
Assassin's Creed
Lost Via Domus

On the old dashboard, it was easy to tell what games you had completed. It used to give you a menu with a list. Does anyone know if there is a way to see that, or do you have to scroll through your achievement menu like I just did?

BigBob

Registered Member
This will be easy.

None.

I don't play any games with the intent on unlocking every Achievement. If I beat the game, it usually collects dust after that.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I only have the one game, Call of Duty 4; and that's only because I wanted to get all the intel items for the cheats. I'm not really one for achievements.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't like chasing achievements especially since more and more games are making you pay for content that's already on this disc when you buy the game brand new. I was going to attempt to do everything for Red Dead Redemption and realized by doing that I wasn't having much fun.

Iris

rainbow 11!
None. I'm just too lazy. There are some that seem pretty easy, but with the lack of a computer to use while playing (I'd have to walk from my room to the living room each time I need to look something up), it puts me off. It's why I haven't collected all the assassin's creed flags. It's just too much of a pain to look up on my phone and I don't wanna walk back and forth between rooms after each flag.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm surprised there aren't more people with completed games. I like to achievement hunt just to accomplish every goal in the game. There are some that I won't even bother with...like Red Dead Redemption. Some I can't even hope to get...but I do like "completing" games.

Kay, you don't have Fable III completed?

Iris

rainbow 11!
No, I am not sure entirely what I need, but I know I need all of the clothing and weapons still and probably a few other ones.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Most games have far too many achievements to get them all. I'd have to spend hours gaming to get them lol. Also a lot of them require you to beat games on the hardest difficulty to get certain achievements. Its too much work for something that's supposed to be fun lol. At least for me anyways lol. That being said, I do go through the achievement lists and work at trying to get some of the actual obtainable ones that aren't impossible. I like to try and increase my gamer score

The game I'm closest at getting all the achievements for is Halo: Reach. I have like 57/69 or something like that. Basically I just need to beat every mission on legendary and thats the last of the single player achievements. And then there's some achievements in multiplayer from some of the new map packs. Some of them are ridiculously hard though. Like one where you have to play one flag ctf, and NEVER let the enemy team touch your flag. It's pretty much impossible without a full team, because there's always some newb on your team that goes and touches the other teams flag. As a result, since they're all trying to get the achievement, they come quickly touch your flag, so that it ruins your achievement get as well. Argh!

Iris

rainbow 11!
I wan to beat that game on legendary, Smel. I just struggle as I rarely play the game, so I'm pretty shitty.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm with Bob on this one... none. Hell, I've only beaten one game on the system. Haha. It's not much better for the PS3 though, I've only got the Platinum trophy on 4 of the 126 games I've played. The achievments/trophies that give me the most problems are the online ones. Most of those I hate, so I never even bother trying for them. If I don't sell my 360, I can probably at least get 100% on Alan Wake. Maybe.