Xbox Brand XBOX 360 Help

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fresh, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

My 360's been acting up when I turn it on, the screen stays black, but the system turns on and I can hear sound and when I press buttons on the controller it also works because I can hear the sounds when I scroll up and down the Dashboard. I've tried it on three different T.V.'s with similar results. I believe its the component cable thats faulty but audio still works. But im not sure how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Check the "HD" switch on your cable in the back. Also, check your TV's settings and make sure the color cords are connected right.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Although Microsoft has officially offered apology for their Hardware failure (red light of death) they are offering free repairs, reimbursement for past repairs and extended their warranty.

You might want to just Check microsofts sight to see if they mention anything about faulty cables.

If so you can get a new one for free.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Offered a apology? My XBox went dead right after I played like 5 games on it. Red Ligh Of Death! I guess I have to send it back!

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Im gonna go to GameStop and see if my friends working hopefully he can help me, with a replacement cable. Thanks for the suggestions