• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games X360 vs PC

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Post some pictures, and maybe you'll get some votes/replies. Hard to choose without seeing them side by side.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I want to get CoD2 for 360 simply because once I get my 360, it will have better looking graphics than my current computer.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, exactly. I'm sure the cost of upgrading your PC to be capable of 360 quality graphics would cost more than just buying a 360.

KannonMAK

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
Yeah, exactly. I'm sure the cost of upgrading your PC to be capable of 360 quality graphics would cost more than just buying a 360.
I doesnt seem that way though. Take 400$ for the entire deluxe system, 50$ for the game, 70$ each for more wireless controllers and all the little perenials you have to get to even run the damn thing, and you're looking at 600$+ which will buy you a pretty reasonable computer anywhere nowadays.

But Xbox is just a computer, they just figured a way to trick people into using their television as a monitor.

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
Pianobone said:
I want to get CoD2 for 360 simply because once I get my 360, it will have better looking graphics than my current computer.
yea true....i gettin Xbox 360 to, and its definately gonna better graphics than pc.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i've read that the xbox on a hdtv looks and runs better than it's PC counter-part, which makes sense.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Im ready to play some Xbox 360 games. At the launch last night, seeing the boxes I was surprised it was as small as it was.

About the graphics, if you have the money your pc will out perform the 360. But does anyone have side by side pictures?>

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I played it for XBOX 360, and have to say I'm very impressed, but I haven't seen it on PC yet, so I can't really say for sure yet. 360 doesn't seem to have anti-aliasing, but that could have just been the LCD screen that they had it hooked up to at Target.

Wrecked

Registered Member
yeah i was over at target today for a job interview [ got the job ] and was watching someone play COD2 for the 360 and it looked like it didn't have anti-aliasing. i looked at the monitor [ lcd ] and it didn't say hdtv anywhere on it.

better cords make a pretty big difference. for the xbox i got a S cable a while back and you can see a huge difference when playing ninja gaiden. the S cable made a huge difference. i'm sure S cable to component would be even bigger.