Movies X-men or Spiderman

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which of these sequels are you mostly exited about? I can't wait for X-men3 to come out. I think they were better then the Spiderman movies. I am also exited cause I think they'll be introducing Gambit if I am not mistaken.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like Spiderman better then the X-Men movies, and Singer isnt directing X-3 so I doubt it'll be as good as the first two.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I would've said the X-Men would've been better, but since they didn't stay true to the comic book or the original animated series I'd have to go with Spider-man. Of course Spider-man strayed off from the comic a bit too, but at least it was for the better.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am just hoping that Venom is in the 3rd one, I'd love to see him and Spider-Man fight.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea I heard that Venom will be in the third movie, but I also heard he won't play that big of a role until the forth movie. I am really exited to see how they're gonna do Venom.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Okay back to topic in a sec lol. Venom might be in the last 10 seconds if you get lucky just like the last movie. Okay now back on topic.