Movies X-men or Spiderman

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Which of these sequels are you mostly exited about? I can't wait for X-men3 to come out. I think they were better then the Spiderman movies. I am also exited cause I think they'll be introducing Gambit if I am not mistaken.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I don't think gambit is in it. But I don't have an opinion since I have not seen a trailer for Spiderman 3.

3. I like Spiderman better then the X-Men movies, and Singer isnt directing X-3 so I doubt it'll be as good as the first two.

4. I would've said the X-Men would've been better, but since they didn't stay true to the comic book or the original animated series I'd have to go with Spider-man. Of course Spider-man strayed off from the comic a bit too, but at least it was for the better.

5. I am just hoping that Venom is in the 3rd one, I'd love to see him and Spider-Man fight.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yea I heard that Venom will be in the third movie, but I also heard he won't play that big of a role until the forth movie. I am really exited to see how they're gonna do Venom.

7. Vegito728

Venom will not be in the movie. Eddie Brock will make an appearance but not as Venom from what I have heard.

8. Babe_Ruth

àheard otherwise. I guess will have to wait and see....now back to the topic.

9. Vegito728

Okay back to topic in a sec lol. Venom might be in the last 10 seconds if you get lucky just like the last movie. Okay now back on topic.

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

The X-men movies are way better than the Spiderman movies.